Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cali & her Great Grandma Adams

I wanted to post this pic of Cali and her Great Grandma on the Adams blog too. It was the first time they met. We had a BBQ at Cindy's a couple of weeks ago and it was a nice visit. Just to let you know, we're coming down to Corpus Memorial Day weekend for Cali's blessing which will be Sunday, the 27th. We're going to have it in 3rd ward which I think starts at 11am, so those of you that live in that area are invited to come!(well, everyone is invited, just don't expect people that are far to make it of course.) See you soon! hoLLy & jOeY

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sorry, but I won't be going down to Corpus this weekend. It's still just too strenuous on me. I'll just be celebrating Memorial Day all by my lonesome :-{ But that's okay, we'll be going to Houston soon. I CAN'T wait to see everybody in Houston. It's going to be so exciting!!!

Me said...

LOVE IT!! We miss everyone!